Blogging Without a Purpose

I canceled my hosting service a while back.  I believed that the sort of blogging I practiced was better served by Twitter and Facebook accounts than by running my own domain.  So I let my self-hosted digital life disappear.  I kept my developingstorm.com domain name for sentimental reasons but didn't have anything planned for it.

For some reason I woke up today and decided to get things working again.  I've gone the simple route.  I'm using blogger with custom domain publishing. You get a surprising amount of power by just using the new templates.  It will be fun playing with the new capabilities even if I don't write much.

Expect the content to meander through many of the various topics I've covered previously and some new ones.  I'm really into discovering new music now and it seems like every month I'm finding great new bands to enjoy.  My most recent discovery is Yo La Tengo who play hypnotic ditties ranging in tone from super mello to throbbing and feedback laden.

Also, I've recently joined a new team at Nuance and I'm switching gears a lot and learning lots of different things.  Perhaps I'll try and find the time to write about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Crackers

Running roughshod or ripshod

Axis, Axes, Axii?