Just Watched: Due Date

I watched this movie Saturday night.  Jayne and I were in the mood for some laughs.  Unfortunately, I don't recall disliking a film quite this much in a long time.  I found it mean spirited and boring.  It's filled with horrible humans doing awful things.  How Downey's character managed to find a women willing to marry and have his children is beyond me.  He's a complete fucking dick.   He actually spits in the face of the dog for no reason other than he doesn't like it.  Sure, I laughed at a few spots but overall it left me feeling like shit.  I wish I'd never seen it.  It's an anti-movie that makes me not want to watch more movies.  Negative stars.  Just horrible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Crackers

Running roughshod or ripshod

Axis, Axes, Axii?