Diet week 3. No measurable progress

Ouch.  There was no measurable progress this week.  I stepped on the scale early yesterday and the lack of progress was so disappointing I fell off the diet train and I had some rice with the Thai food I had for dinner.  I need to regroup.  My motivation is definitely slipping.

Next week I'll try adding in regular cardio and go back to including a salad (with beans) as a fourth small meal in the afternoons.  I did that the first two weeks but started skipping it this week.  I need to drink more water too.

On a positive note, I'm feeling great.  I know I'm eating a lot less calories than I did before and I'm eating healthier calories as well so even if there's no visible progress I know my body is thanking me.   The exercising is going well too.  I'm regaining both strength and endurance.

Fit by fifty. Fit by fifty, Fit by fifty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Crackers

Running roughshod or ripshod

Axis, Axes, Axii?