Just Back From the Beer Store

(sorry crappy iPhone picture)

From left to right we have:

1.  Beer Geek Brunch (Weasel) by Mikkeller out of Denmark.
This is an Oatmeal Stout brewed with coffee.  But not any coffee, this is made with coffee crapped out by weasels (actually the Asian Palm Civet).  I shit you not.  I've never tried it so I'll let you know how it goes.

2. Hop Stoopid by Lagunitas out of California
This is a double IPA with a IBU of 102.  That means it's really, really bitter.  I love bitter so that's a good thing.  This is one of my go-to favorite big IPAs.

3. St. Bernardus Abt 12 by Brouwerij St. Bernardus out of Belgium
This is a Quadrupel (a strong dark Belgian style brew).  Many people consider this the best beer in the world and I've never had it.  Looking forward to this one.

4. Little Sumpin' Wild by Lagunitas out of California
This is a Belgian style strong pale ale.  It reminds me a lot of an IPA but with plenty of the funky Belgian yeast flavors.  This is another of my favorites.

5. #100 by Nøgne Ø out of Norway
This is described as an American Barleywine.  I've never had this or any other Norwegian brew.  Can't wait to try it

Found all these at Colonial Spirits in Acton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Crackers

Running roughshod or ripshod

Axis, Axes, Axii?