Diet week 6: Steady as it Goes.

I lost 2 pounds this week for a grand total of 20lb.  Considering I cheated pretty good both when I shouldn't have on Saturday last week and when I could on Sunday it's decent progress.  Of course I wish it came off faster but at least it's coming off. 

It's been fun to be to pull out and wear a few items from the back of the closet that haven't seen the light of day in a couple of years.  If you see me wearing the modern equivalent of uncool bell-bottom jeans you will know why.  And if you haven't, the closet has some gems that still don't fit quite yet, so just you wait.

Of course, exercise is still my bugaboo.  I'm a lazy mo-fo at heart; I always have been, so getting my ass out from behind the computer and out on the road is always a challenge.   Today I'm doing something;  maybe snow-shoes.  I haven't snow-shoed in ages and who knows when we'll get another winter like this.  I might as well make the most of it.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Crackers

Running roughshod or ripshod

Axis, Axes, Axii?