Diet Week 10: In A Little Rut (or not)

Motivation wise this wasn't a bad week.  I felt some of the old drive that was missing last week.  I had plenty of opportunities to cheat but for the most part staid the course.  That said, I gained a pound.  Given that I did a lot of strength training and stuck to my diet I'll chock that up to increased muscle mass.  My cardio is still lacking however so it's off the gym right after I finish typing this.   I just wish I could find my iPod Shuffle.

One more thing.  I'm getting a bit sick of just beans and am going to try introducing some brown rice and whole grains into my diet.  It will be interesting to see how that goes.  Now off to the gym.

Updated:  I weighed myself after the gym and was down 2 pounds putting my weekly weight loss back in the red.  The official weight is 281. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Crackers

Running roughshod or ripshod

Axis, Axes, Axii?