Diet Week 11: Lots of Exercise but no Weight Loss

If I'm not on a diet plateau I don't know what else you could call it.  I really ramped up both the cardio and the weights this week - full body, lots of core but the scale did not move.  I did cheat and have beer one day this week when my team went into The Foundry on Elm in Somerville for a milestone celebration for our work on our current project.  (They had Dogfish Head Red White on tap.  How could I resist?)   I only ate a salad with shrimp so I only cheated on the beer. 

Honestly, I don't really care.  Spring is almost here and I'm feeling great.  I know I can't get to complacent though.  Lots of salad next week and let's see if I can move that damn needle.

Comments

Darrell said…
Look at this way. You lost fat but put on muscle. That always works for me :). You're weight loss sounds great!

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Crackers

Running roughshod or ripshod

Axis, Axes, Axii?