Last Resort

I cannot recall a TV show as schizophrenic feeling as ABC's military/political/corporate intrigue, love story, science-fiction, mystical island adventure series Last Resort.   It took Lost a long time to get as  tangled as Last Resort is after only a couple of episodes.  It's only missing vampires or zombies and  I wouldn't be surprised if they show up at some point.

It's been reasonably engaging but I'll need to find a thread to hang on to if I'm going to stick with it and so far none of the story lines have my full attention.  And for all the uniqueness of its premise it feels a bit too much like Lost

Other than Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, and Sea Lab 2021 I can't think of any other sub shows.  Am I missing any?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Crackers

Running roughshod or ripshod

Axis, Axes, Axii?