Root Note Studio


Just a quick post to plug my awesome guitar teacher Liz Lawrence of Root Note Studio in Lowell.   I've been taking lessons from Liz now for around 6 months and I've had a lot of fun and I've learned so much.  I'm just a beginner so I can't comment on her musical abilities much beyond that they seem magical to me but I can tell you she's a great teacher who makes learning fun and who constantly challenges me in ways that invariably improve my playing.

I take lessons once a week down at her teaching space in Whitesett Guitar Works on Market Street.  It's a cool and funky old industrial space that defies description.  Parking is easy enough, just make sure you have some change for the meters.

Highly recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Crackers

Running roughshod or ripshod

Axis, Axes, Axii?